Beets recipe and blueberry mash:
Beets recipe and blueberry mash, most popular and one of the best food recipes for babies. Blueberries and Beets cooked together. Then pureed comes out to a gorgeous magenta color. It’s packed with some of the best nutrients for your baby. You like to mix this with Oliver’s oat cereal in morning. It has a perfect amount of sweetness.
Ingredients & process:
01. First take two medium organic beets.
02. Scrubbed them well with water, peeled chopped into
03. Half cup fresh or frozen blueberries
04. If you’re using a baby food cooker follow instructions accordingly.
05. If you’re cooking food without a baby food cooker
Follow the below instructions for –
*Rinse beets well with water
*Remove skin with a potato peeler or knife.
*Chop into one inch cubes and place into medium sauce pan with the blueberries.
* Add just enough water to cover the tops of the beets
*Blueberries and cook on a medium-high heat for 10-15 minutes
*Sometimes it need to do until beets are tender.
*Pour into a food processor or a blender for being smooth. You can use an immersion blender also. It helps you to blend it right in the pan.
For good Health you need good breakfast in morning. For that , Sweet Potato Pancakes is mostly preferable. It’s a good food recipe for weight loss.
Lets Have a look at the Ingredients:
- A half cup of cooked and mashed sweet potato
- One Third cup egg beaters or 2 eggs
- One Forth(1/4) cup flour
- baking soda and baking powder 1/8 teaspoon
- One teaspoon honey or coconut palm sugar
- Ground cinnamon 1/8 teaspoon
- a very little bit salt as taste
- Milk is optional of any type to thin batter if necessary
Great Food Recipe For Weight Loss:
This food recipe contains 151 calories. A total fat of : 6.1 g. It contains Saturated Fat: 1.6 g and Trans Fat: 0 g. Them amount of Cholesterol is as minimum as: 164 mg. It contains Sodium: 307 mg and Carbohydrates: 16.2 g.
The amount of Dietary Fiber is : 2.9 g. The Sugars: 6.5 g and Protein: 9.1 g. Which gives us a good indication of a Healthy food for Diet.
How to Cook Sweet Potato Pancakes:
First you have to mix well. Then you have to make sure all the sweet potato is mashed. Most often The batter is pretty thick .Thats why you can spread it out when you would scoop them on the hot skillet. You can Cook as you would normal pancakes.
They normally don’t “bubble” like normal pancakes. Watch that they are cook thoroughly but not get burned.
According to jamie oliver’s experience , this is one of the most delicious barbecued beef. As a result one can assure that this recipe is one of the Best Dinner Recipes with Beef. It is really have a dark and burnt look , but it’ll be perfect inside if you do it right. ”
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes Plus Marinating Over Night
Lets have a look at the Ingredients:
Fillet Steak 600-700 pieces
Worcestershire sauce 8-10 tablespoons
Virgin Olive Oil
Fresh Rosemary 2 Springs
Butter with no salt
For Optional thyme and Rosemary flowers
First you have to put all the ingredients in a large sandwich bag the day before or atleast a few hours before cooking.
Then you have to squeeze out the air.Then spend a few minutes massaging all the flavours into the meat. Then you have to ut in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
Before about half an hour when you’re ready to cook, remove the beef from the fridge . Then place that in a cool corner of the kitchen so that it can come up slowly to room temperature.
Then preheat that barbecue.Also put a few chunks of chilled butter into a bowl of cold water. When you are ready to coock take the butter outside with you.
The next step can be done with your own choice. For Tip,usually you can take up the fillet out of the bag quickly patting it with kitchen paper then rolling it in olive oil and then putting it on the hottest portion of the barbecue giving it colour. Then you have to rub it with a chilled chunk of butter as you cook it for about 8 to 10 minutes, turning every minute.
When it looks good you have to move the fillet to a cooler portion of the barbecue in order to finish cooking as your liking. Take Another 4 or 5 minutes, turning every minute, that should give you medium-done meat.Cook it for less if you like it medium rare or more for well coocked.
If you’re happy with the cooking ,you should put it on a platter, then rub it again with butter so that it can really shine, After that drizzle over more Worcestershire sauce, put extra virgin olive oil, and then put thyme and rosemary flowers, if you have them.
Kaju Kothimbir Vadi Recipe is one of the favorite Maharashtrian snack. Kothimbir is called the Marathi word for coriander leaves. This Kothimbir Vadi is basically coriander fritters. Here the gram flour batter having coriander leaves as well as spices are steamed first. After that they are cut into wedges, later to be fried till they are crisp.
As it is one of favorite west-central Indian food recipe they always use to have this vadis with tomato sauce. It can be also accompanied with coconut chutney or curd.
Now Let’s make the delicious Kaju Kothimbir Vadi at home with the richness of cashew nuts. A classic Maharashtrian snack.
- 1 cup gram flour (besan)
- 30 cashew nuts
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp tamarind pulp
- Salt, to taste
- 4 Tbsp oil + to shallow fry
- 2 Tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
How to Make Kaju Kothimbir Vadi :
- At first in a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except oil.
- Then add 1 1/2 cups of water and mix well to make a very thick batter.
- After that heat 4 tablespoons oil in a frying pan over a low heat.
- Then add prepared batter and cook, stirring them continuously for about 15 to 18 minutes till the mixture comes together to make thick doughy batter. And remove it from heat.
- Grease a small tray. Then spread the mixture evenly 1 inch thick.
- Set aside to cool the mixture and steam it for at least 30 minutes.
- Then cut into 2 inch squares.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Then shallow-fry the squares till golden and crisp.
- Remove and drain them on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with coriander chutney, mint chutney or ketchup.
Recipe Servings: 4
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Idli sambar recipe is known a sambar recipe for idli-dosa. Idli, dosa’s is incomplete unless it is served with a delicious lentil based curry or soup. In India’s many region, idlis or medu vada are even dipped in this so called sambar or curry or soup then served. Additionally it is then topped with coconut chutney which gives an immense pleasure to your tongue.It is generally prefered the sambar prepared just with lentil aka idli tiffin sambar and not with coconut.
Sambar was first originated in karnataka according to wikipidia. In kannada ‘sambaru padharatha’ means mix of spices and pickles. This recipe of sambar goes very well with the meaning of sambar.
- for masala:
- 1 tsp cumin seeds / jeera
- 1 tsp urad dal
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp chana dal
- ¼ tsp methi seeds / fenugreek seeds
- 5 kashmiri red chillis, dried
- few curry leaves
- 1 tsp oil
- ¼ onion, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp garlic paste / 3 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup coconut, fresh / desiccated
- small gooseberry sized tamarind
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- water as required, to blend smooth
- for hotel style sambar:
- 1 tsp oil
- ½ onion, diced into cubes
- ½ potato, diced into cubes
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- ¼ cup beans, chopped
- 1 cup cooked toor dal
- 3 cups water or as required, to adjust consistency
- small piece of jaggery / gud
- few coriander leaves, chopped
- for tempering:
- 1 tsp oil
- ¾ tsp mustard seeds
- ¾ tsp urad dal
- pinch of hing / asafetida
- few curry leaves
hotel style sambar masala recipe:
- in a wide pan add oil, cumin seeds, urad dal, chana dal, coriander seeds, methi, red chillis and few curry leaves.
- now add some onions and garlic paste.
- switch off the flame and add coconut.
- add a piece of tamarind and garam masala powder.
- blend to smooth paste.
Hotel style sambar recipe:
- in a large kadai add a tsp of oil and saute diced onions till they sweat.
- now add potatoes and fry for a minute
- along with water also add turmeric and salt to taste.
- now add beans and cook for a minute.
- add prepared masala paste and give a good stir. boil for 5-8 minutes.
- add cooked dal.
- also add 2-3 cups of water to get desired consistency.
- add a small piece of jaggery.
- prepare the tempering and pour it to sambar
- add few chopped coriander leaves and give a good mix.
Recipe Type: side dish
Cuisine: south indian
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 50 mins
Serves: 4 Servings