Banana Puree,one of the best food recipes for babies. Easy to peel and prep, bananas are the ultimate weaning staple. Plus, according to wiki, they provide bags of energy & are easy to mash on the go. If you want to introduce your baby with a new good food or fast food that is more delicious you should definitely go with banana. Banana is a rich nutritious food and it is very easy to digest. For your baby we recommended you banana as a healthy food.
One of the best food recipes for babies:
01. One small banana
01. Peel the small banana.
02. Mash with a fork.
03. At first stages of weaning, if necessary to thin down it, add a little milk.
04. Then add a familiar taste.
Check out 5 easy steps below:
- Selecting fresh and ripen bananas, focus on that bananas which are blemish free and yellow in color.
- Slicing and peeling bananas after washing it.
- Now go through the desire process that we already discussed
- Serve your banana puree in different flavors.
- Refrigerate left over banana puree.
You can refrigerate banana puree for up to 3 days in BPA-free containers.
Always check with your well-being medical care before introducing your baby to a new food. Particularly if your baby has food allergies.